Sunday, July 31, 2011

happy birthday j.k. rowling and harry potter!

I want to wish a very happy birthday to J.K. Rowling, the woman who made my childhood, and who made the most amazing saga in the world. Thank you.  And, a happy birthday to Harry James Potter!
Tumblr_lp6gd0ttwa1qi0k93o1_400_large
Remember this? :)

    ^ When I went to the HP Exhibit in NY, I got two things.
    ^ I thought this was a magnet, turns out it was a pin, but I turned it into a magnet anyway.
    ^ Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans flavors, so good.
 ^ It feels good to actually have some sugar :3 
^ Alas, earwax...

2 comments:

  1. Awwee this is such a cute post! I Love your blog, and I'm your newest follower! I would love it if you followed me back :)

    That’s So Fletch
    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harry Potter!

    What is your favorite movie/book?

    I just became your newest follower, I would love if you checked out our blog and followed us back!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete