Sunday, May 1, 2011

happy may day!

Happy May Day to all my lovely followers! May is one of my favorite months. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because of all the pretty flowers, or because I only have a month of school left?! :) Anyways, I kept my promise to you guys to post more often! Today I went shopping with my mum, we hit up Forever21. I was in need of some new skirts, tops and sandals for this warm spring weather! These pictures don't really do them justice, but hey, I'm just glad I found the energy to take some pictures....
                     
    ^ Close up of my new purple skirt.
    ^ Was inspired by the Nautical trend going on right now.
   ^ Close up of one of the skirts...beautiful.
    ^ New sandals, got them in bronze and in white....lovelovelovelove  \/

^ Changed my calendar to May :)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment