Friday, May 13, 2011

tgif // home made lip scrub

Thank God it's Friday! Seriously. I have had such a hectic week. I had some drama going around in school, which I did not let slide, and not only that, but it was also academically exhausting. Anyways, my mood has picked up because all of the items except 1 (which is still processing) I ordered from amazon.com are here! I'll post some pictures tomorrow, because my camera battery died :( However, I did get around to trying my hand at a recipe for a home made lip scrub. I found it on Hayley's blog. I never do things home made, because I'm simply too lazy, but I did this one because I had all the ingredients. Overall it turned out very nice and my lips feel very smooth!

  Ingredients: Vaseline (petroleum jelly), regular sugar, a spoon, q-tips, and
  vanilla extract if you want flavor in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment