Sunday, May 8, 2011

opi nail lacquer review.

    Rate: 3/5 stars
    Price: Around $8 for 0.5 oz.
    I have never used OPI or any nail lacquer before, so I guess I could consider myself a newbie when it comes to applying it, but this did not really work well for me. I first tried it as part of a french manicure, that didn't work, it spread over the pink part of my nails, and I ended up wiping it off. Then, I thought I could use it just by itself. The brush is very wide, so it's kind of hard to get a good clean coat all over the nail, and it is very liquid-y and thick, kind of like a gloopy substance. I think that even though it is a pretty shade, it will only really work if you apply a few coats of it, and only if the previous coat(s) are completely dry. Overall, I've used better polishes in this color, for half the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment